Thursday, October 23, 2014

Guest Posting at Ripped Jeans and Bifocals

Its official.  Somebody other than my mother thinks I occasionally write something worth sharing.

My foster-in-law (Does Hallmark make cards for that?) Jill asked me to guest post on her blog "Ripped Jeans and Bifocals" for a series she put together asking others "What they wish they knew".  How lucky am I that I get to be featured on a wildly popular blog written by a super funny lady?  There may be some nepotism involved, but I'll take it.

While you're over there, you will want to check out some of her other posts.  Warning - they can be addicting.  Be sure you have fed and watered your children because you'll most likely binge-read it to the neglect of home and family.


Here's the link to the blog post:   Ripped Jeans and Bifocals



photo credit: www.pixabay.com
Photo credit:  www.pixabay.com



1 comment:

Lulu said...

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family!