Saturday, September 24, 2011

Can You Comment Now?

My good and faithful readers:

I have been experiencing technical difficulties.  Many people told me that they wanted to comment on my blog but could not.  I have been having challenges with this for a while.  This reassures me that the hundreds of you reading the blog are impatiently waiting for the chance to respond.  You are not trying to secretly laugh at my stumbling through life, but would rather laugh publicly.

Through the mystical powers of technology, I have tried to remedy the situation.  Could you pretty, pretty please with sugar on top try to comment so I can see if this is working better now?  If you can't get through, please continue to let me know via FB, e-mail or good old fashioned verbal conversation.

Thanks.

12 comments:

Doug & Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug said...

We will try it again. We love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin! This is a good opportunity to let you know how much I'm enjoying your blog. I'm the person who recently accepted the referral of a baby girl and whose husband sought your advice about her cleft lip. Jennie

Doug said...

Seems to work for me now. I know we had trouble when you were in China. I couldn't leave a message then. Works well now.

tmlinz said...

I haven't had any troubles with it...

Anonymous said...

Never tried before...but let's see if this works! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog...hope this works! I've tried many times before.

Jodi K

Anonymous said...

Yea! It worked! I tried all options but it finally worked under "anonymous" and then I just listed my name so that you know I'm not a real stalker. :>) (just a fake stalker)

Jodi K

Dawn S. said...

Love your blog! xo

Laura G. said...

Hi. Thanks for the link to your blog. I hope this helps with your testing.

Anonymous said...

I'm testing this now. :-)
Ben

Tanya G. said...

Let's see if this works for me...