Monday, July 18, 2011

Seven of a Kind

I've heard that the longer you live with people, the more you think alike and look alike.

While getting ready for church yesterday, I commented that two of the boys picked out blue shirts and khaki bottoms. My darling daughter picked up on the theme, threw on a blue shirt and khaki shorts and picked the same look for the other brother. She picked out a dress with blue flowers for our littlest.

Then the kids begged Ben and I to also wear blue. We did.

Now, those of you with smaller families might not think much of this turn of events. Perhaps those with larger families have a clearer picture. As a visual, we take up most of the church pew now.

It felt slightly obnoxious in a Von Trapp family twirling in matching curtain clothes singing "The Hills are Alive" kind of way.


4 comments:

just me said...

Absolutely LOVE the pics--especially the bottom one!

Kathy C. said...

It's a cute look. You aren't overly matched if you know what I mean. (Exact same pants and shirts)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I couldn't love it more! Lucky Sevens!!

kim said...

You have a beautiful family Kristen!